Sai baba provided some valuable teaching to his disciples through them they reach more near to him .
1. Who comes to my Samadhi, his sorrow and suffering shall come to an end.
2. Though I be no more in flesh and blood, I shall ever protect my devotees through my soul .
3. Have faith and patience. Then I will be always with you wherever you are.
4. If one sees me and me alone and listens to my Leelas and is devoted to me alone, they will reach to me .
5. Trust in the Guru fully. That is the only sadhana.
6. Whatever you do, wherever you may be, always bear this in mind: I am always aware of everything you do.
7. I am the slobber of my devotee.
8. If you are wealthy, be humble. Plants bend when they bear fruit.
9. Give food to the hungry, water to the thirsty, and clothes to the naked. Then God will be pleased.
10. Saburi (patience) ferries you across to the distant goal.
11. The four sadhanas and the six Sastras are not necessary. Just has complete trust in your guru: it is enough.
12. If anyone offends you do not return tit for tat.
13. Meditate on what you read and think of God.
14. The Moral Law is unchangeable, so follow it, observe it, and you will reach your goal, God is the perfection of the Moral Law.
15. Wealth is really a means to work out dharma. If one uses it merely for personal enjoyment, it is vainly spent.
16. The giver gives, but really he is sowing the seed for later: the gift of a rich harvest.
17. Mukti(Be Free) is impossible for those addicted to lust.
18. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get.
20. Trust in me and your prayer shall be responded .
21. Know that my spirit is immortal.
22. In whatever faith men worship me, even so do I render to them.
23. Not in vain is my promise that I shall ever lighten your burden.
24. Knock, and the door shall open, ask and it shall be granted.
25. To him who surrenders me totally I shall be ever take care of him.
You may also like these pages